4 Nov 2015

Manifesto


When I wake up in the morning, the very first thought in my mind is: “What am I going to have for breakfast?”

And after that: “And I definitely need to get a present for my friend’s birthday. Oh, I’m broke. Well, I think I’m just going to make a cute DIY.”

My blog readers are my besties. More than anything else, I care about helping them to make vegan food exciting and DIYing cool gifts and essentials for every season.

In my world being creative is an absolute necessity.

Making things by yourself is always a fabulous idea.

Perfection is overrated and saying „I can’t“ is a definite NO.

Fantasizing about pancakes and cookies is totally reasonable.

Striving for self-improvement is a must.

When I die, I want to be remembered as a person who inspired others to do what they love and to live a healthy and organized but still exciting and adventurous lifestyle.

This needed to be said.
Have a nice day!
xxx
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment