4 Jan 2015

2015 New Year's Jar

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Es ist ja noch relativ am Anfang des Jahres und da bin ich auf die Idee gekommen, ein Glas zu basteln, das ich mit schönen Momenten und allen anderen Dingen, an die ich mich gerne am Ende des Jahres erinnern möchte, befülle. Ich hatte das letztes Jahr schonmal gemacht und es war echt schön, am 31. Dezember auf das Jahr zurückzuschauen.
Hey guys!
It's the beginning of the year and so I came up with this easy DIY idea. I decorated a jar and I'm going to fill it with moments I want to remember at the end of the year. Last year, I did the same and it was amazing to see what happened in 2014. 

Ihr braucht nicht viele Dinge dafür: Nur ein Glas, Bänder und Stifte zum Verzieren (ich habe glitzerndes Maskingtape, weißen Lackstift und Häkelband genommen). Verziert das Glas wie ihr wollt und befüllt es über das Jahr verteilt mit Zettelchen. Am 31. Dezember dürft ihr die Zettelchen dann alle lesen und euch darüber freuen, was alles Schönes in diesem Jahr passiert ist.
You just need a jar, ribbons and some pencils (I used sparkling masking tape, a white gloss paint marker and crocheted ribbons). Decorate the jar as you like it and fill it with notes throughout the whole year. You can read the notes at the 31st December - you will be surprised how many great memories you made.

Make it a year to remember!

xoxo
Anna <3

7 comments:

  1. Hello there, I found your blog via Google at the same time as searching
    for a related topic, your site got here up, it appears to be like great.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply was alert to your blog via Google, and found that it
    is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.

    I will be grateful should you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will probably be benefited from
    your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my webpage :: home improvement kitchen -
    www.homeimprovementdaily.com -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :)
      I'm glad you like it and I will continue blogging :*

      Delete
  2. Actually when someone doesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.


    Feel free to visit my blog post: home renovations before and
    after [homeimprovementdaily.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by
    searching for successful internet marketers

    Feel free to surf to my web site: home staging training

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality used to be
    a leisure account it. Glance advanced to more brought agreeable from you!

    By the way, how could we communicate?

    Here is my weblog: Great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find all the infos on the about me page :)

      Delete
  5. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    My web site ... Melting Pot Tours

    ReplyDelete